Your Children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you. And though they are with you they belong not to you. You may give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts. You may house their bodies but not their souls, for their thoughts dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. Kahlil Gibran

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

Since Christmas is one week away, I figure I should post the Thanksgiving photos finally. Willow made a record amount of turkeys in pre-school....6 in total.
Willow is thankful for her big brother....

and her cool sports coupe.
Aunt Mary single handedly made an incredible meal with even three kinds of fresh cranberry sauces. Niko and I think she could open her very own bakery as her pies, muffins and tarts are so delicious.
Willow loves to ask everyone one what they are thankful for. We do it each morning at breakfast so she gets lots of practice. Many times she is animated...that's our girl. The necklace I am wearing is something I am grateful for as it is Niko's artwork.

Here Willow is participating in a Greek cheer steineyasous which means To Your Health.
Willow loves her Aunt Mary. She says Mary so cutely.

VIDEO: My mommy gave me french fries and toast and I had piece in my mouth and I choked.

No comments: